Friday, April 8, 2016

Labels

Mom, Dad, and their beloved child.  What makes a family these days?  Even though I try to avoid all the news broadcasts and all the political mayhem that is spiraling out of control, there is just no escaping some of the information and news reports.  Of all the controversies out there, many are challenging what defines the American Family.  So much fear so much anger from so many people shouting that their way is the right way.  What happened to the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius?

I grew up in a typical Catholic family  Mom, Dad, and seven children.  Too many children?  That would have been my parents business not anyone else's.  Byron Katie wrote about 3 kinds of business.  God's business, Others business, and My business.  I try to stay in my business.  When someone out there does something I may not agree with I remind myself, that that is their business.   I have enough to do in my own life, than to want to live someone else's.

Yesterday I drew the 10 of Spring and today 10 of Autumn, so something in my life is ending and beginning.  Hope it is fun!

FAIRY TAROT CARDS  - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

2 comments:

  1. We both got to think about what family means to us today. I am sure you will chose something exciting for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Byron Katie's books and her four questions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...