Monday, April 11, 2016

Lions and Tigers, and Bears, oh my

This is an unusual campfire.  Not that campfires are my specialties but one usually lights from the base and the fire burns up and consumes the wood as it burns.  Anyone knows that lighting from the top the fires soon goes out, or in the case of this display the man has to keep adding flame to keep it going.  Maybe it is a flame of warning to the lion in the backdrop.
The Lion beyond looks like the LION KING on Pride Rock.

Not all is as it seems in some situations.  This nine is about personal strength I think,  Be who you are, defend if necessary who you are.  There is a core of strength to each of us; a lion on pride rock.  Later today I have a meeting with a customer-client.  I have worked with them before on several occasions in the 20 years in my Real Estate Career.  The tone of the emails has been a bit haughty and pushy.  For years I tolerated that attitude from so many, not so anymore. That's the forefront flame, trying to intimidate me but I am the lioness and  I will not be pushed around. 

The Tarot of Durer - Lo Scarabeo
Concept by Manfedi Toraldo art by Giacinto Gaudenzi

4 comments:

  1. For me the lion connects this card to Strength. Both cards are about strength; perhaps one more spiritual than the other but both really powerful.
    Good luck channeling you inner lion today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Sometimes I need to show my little lioness. She was out and about a lot when I was younger, not so much now. Most times it is just not worth getting worked up about, so I let things pass. Thanks for wish of good luck. Be Well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, sometimes we can "nice" ourselves to death. I like that you pointed out that he's trying to light the top rather than the bottom of the pile. As you said, it doesn't have the ability to stay lit (which is how I am when I'm attempting to be nice instead of saying what I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked real estate too. The oddest funniest was a potential client calling and asking to see such and such a house. Arrived at the clients, two ladies got in the car and off we go. From that pick up to the drop back at home, they didn't say a word to me, but talked non-stop between each other. I think the points was they wanted me to think they didn't speak english...no sale was made, surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...