Monday, April 4, 2016

Six of Spring

I decided to stay with the same deck as last week, mostly because the imagery really speaks to me.  I just got this deck at Christmas for a gift for myself and enjoy my walk through the Tarot with these Fairies joining me on the way.  Today I drew the Six of Spring, again, and I drew this same card last week twice. Six of Spring, last Wednesday, Thursday, and today.  Three times within such a short time needs my attention. 

My Astrology forecast for the year has me in a Saturn Trine Mars period, from April 1-20, which is supposed to b a marvelous feel good time.  So I am just going ride the wave and enjoy myself.  Maybe use the card caption as  my Affirmation choice for the week.  Reminds me of the saying  'What You Think About, You Bring About' - nothing wrong with success and celebration and smart rewarding choices.
I love Unicorns.


FAIRY TAROT CARDS - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine



2 comments:

  1. Even when we don't really feel it, sometimes chosing for joy and embracing gratitude, can already make a huge difference in our mindset

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right. Reach for the happy thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...