Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Viewpoints

I kept yesterdays Eight of Autumn/Earth in my thoughts most of day.  Looking for the story, advice, suggestion, or parable that the card had hinted at.  So of course I drew the same card today since it was front and center of my awareness.  I also drew a companion card to the Eight of Autumn;  Balance. In some decks  she is Temperance,  and I look at Temperance a lot of times as my Guardian Angel coming through with reassurance and of course a  reminder that a have a Guardian Angel.  In this card of Balance she is the younger version of the aged storyteller in Eight of Autumn.

The caption at the bottom of the card of Balance ~ 'Take everyone's input into consideration.  Merge viewpoints to create a better solution.  Take your time-there's no need to rush'.
Fine words of wisdom and I am thinking that is what the Grandmother Fairy is telling the younger Fairy.  Good words. Throughout my years I have received lots of advice from all sorts of people - parents, teachers, friends, and other well intentioned individuals.  Ultimately I choose.
Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go.

FAIRY TAROT CARDS - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

3 comments:

  1. These two cards remind me of how prone I am to want to jump ahead when I don't think I'm making progress fast enough. Which usually means leaping from the frying pan into the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So often we need to hear the same advice over and over again until it really sinks in:)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...