Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Something to talk about

My first thought with these cards and the thinking also of the House card yesterday is that this is got to be the cleanest village that ever existed.  Really.  No ruts, no animal droppings, no boulders or piles of rocks, even the straw for the chicken nest is not strewn about.  Its like its a 'stepford village' and lots of brown.  The booklet indicates that these cute little mice are really to be considered thieves since they are eating the stored grain; apparently meant for the chickens and the village. So why did the builder of this hut leave a gateway in for those mice?  The rest of the stonework is meticulous.  I think the chickens know what the mice are up to in the hut and really having a good gossip about the whole situation.

So the easy observation I think is don't let pesky little thoughts and other peoples negative chatter get to me today.   I also have to give some consideration to those numbers and most especially since both cards have the number 7 presented - seven of clubs/wands and seven of diamonds/pentacles.  Defending and knowing who you are; again don't let the idle gossip and other little nuisances I encounter eat away at my confidence.
And with corn in both those pictures I am thinking I saw some nice ears of corn at Krogers the other day, maybe have me some fresh corn on the cob.  Ha!

5 comments:

  1. great job on 'seeing beyond', that isn't always easy. I have 5 banty chickens and tidy is not part of their resume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother in-law has chickens, and they do leave a mess. But what is life without a little messiness. They are doing what they do, and we get all those nice eggs. Be well and have a great day.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your perceptiveness. I've never given this any thought before. But I wonder if this would still be my favorite lenormand deck if pictures of pooh and dirt were scattered all over the cards :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love this deck, pooh or no pooh. The vivid colors, the rustic backdrops, and the the Celtic themes. So much for me to ponder in each of the cards. I am glad you had it on your blog and even happier that I bought a deck for me.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...