Thursday, December 17, 2020

Starlight - Starbright

 

"When you wish a upon a star." We all make wishes upon a star. There is something so magical when you stand outside and look up at the night sky and see all those twinkling lights. When I first got this deck I fell in love with this card. It still is one of my favorite cards within my collection. I am going to take this as a good sign of the good fortune that awaits for me today.

There has been lots of talk of a the Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn and their formation that will appear as a "Christmas Star" Not really. Except for the cloud cover this last week you can see them approach each other. It's been neat to watch them chase each other across the sky all summer long. The Celestial Event is an ongoing presentation in the sky, not just a moment that will not appear as anything as bright as Venus, still beautiful to behold.


The Goddess Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Like the 'star' planets (Jupiter and Saturn) that could be seen all summer chasing each other, I imagine hope and guidance is always available if we stop trying to order it according to our preferences.
    That is a LOVELY card!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...