Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Vainglorious

 

What a word - Vainglorious. I have run across that word multiple times in the last couple of weeks, interesting. Vainglorious is a apt description for the Six of  Spring (traditional card, Six of Wands).  Hey if you get it right, why not celebrate! Enjoy the moment of success. We don't get many of those moments, so make the most of them. The thing is you can't stay in that moment, once you celebrate and bask in the glow of the joy and acknowledgement, you must move on. If not, vainglorious. 

I always like to celebrate buying a new shirt or blouse. I wonder what color would look good on me in 2021!  


Fairy Tarot


2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...