Sunday, December 13, 2020

Short Straw

 

So many irons in the fire. Many days in my life I have started a day like this. So many things to do, that a day is not enough time to complete them all. Mostly those days are passed. I wonder if instead of trying to complete many tasks in a day, if just one is chosen and completed, how many more things would have gotten done?  The fire gets lit but the embers burn down, and a passion for a thing passes. My eyes are beginning to focus on the New Year and wondering what happenings are ahead.



The Goddess Tarot

1 comment:

  1. The fire gets lit but the embers burn down, and a passion for a thing passes. Beautifully said. all that hurry hurry hurry. If we get one thing done well, that should count!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...