Saturday, December 5, 2020

Have. Have not

 

I am not sure what this Six of Pentacles is relaying to me. Just relying on the image and not what the traditional meaning would be, I say that being grounded in a Earth sign has kept me from following those flights of fantasy. Basically I have pretty much everything I need, but it is not enough. Are we ever completely satisfied with ourselves and or our lives? The 'have and have not' in our lives, keeps on the move.



Celestial Tarot ~ Kay Steventon and Brian Clark

2 comments:

  1. A charioteer for the Six of Pentacles is an interesting twist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we needy humans. Did you get the book that comes with this deck? I had their Spiral deck for many years and the companion book was very good, and if I remember right ties into your interest in astrology and it's association with the Tarot.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...