Monday, December 14, 2020

Endings and beginnings

 

Endings and beginnings. There will be much of that over the next month or so. Traditional card Death, the end of one thing the beginning of another. Soon 2020 will pass and replaced with a new year. Time to consider what needs to be released as I move forward.  Letting go can be a challenge, difficult, or even painful. I think sometimes why New Year's Resolutions do not hold up is we start planning on something new, without letting go of the very thing we want to change.  We need cleared space, sacred space for something new. Lose weight, get rid of the junky food.  New job, commit to quitting the old so there is room for the new. New clothes, clear the closet and donate. I am going to look at what I want to change and then let go of the old and make way for the new.


The Goddess Tarot

3 comments:

  1. It feels good to let of 2020, and I look forward to the new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fear is people will hold on to the grudges, the fear, the anger, and drag all that into the new year. Nothing much will change, except the pages of the calendar.

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping that a few, constant positive drops will eventually fill the bucket. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...