Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Crossroad

 

Another card of Winter (Traditionally Swords).  Again by myself, isolated? As with the Five of Swords yesterday, here I stand alone in a winter wonderland. Self-imposed isolation is all well and good, but not a place to stay. The label "Social-Introvert" was hung on me some years ago and it is an apt description of myself. I appear to be comfortable in public but really prefer my time by myself, But, Life is meant to be enjoyed and shared, so it would be good for me to shrug off the cloak of isolation.  I recently read a report that stated that 2021 would be a good year for me to become the "Wild-Elder" that sounds pretty good, I am going to embrace that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely an introvert at heart, though I do enjoy small doses of being with others (a little cream in my coffee :D).
    Your card arrived yesterday - a very hard day - and it was like a ray of sunshine. I've propped it up on my bookcase, and it makes me smile every time I see it. Thank you for your enduring kindness, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...