Saturday, December 12, 2020

Feel that?


 I remember years ago attending a six-hour tarot class. I knew someone that knew someone and I decided to go. So much to learn and six hours didn't begin to cover The Tarot. The instructor did tell us that all the Aces were gifts. Gifts of what I wonder, and sometimes still do. The gift of new starts, not necessarily new beginnings, that would be found in the Major Arcana. The gift of the start of a new day, a new week, a new month. New Year beginnings start with The Magician. This week is at an end so what is something new I can start with in the new week, tomorrow. The Ace of Cups reminds to feel my way to that new start. What feels right and go with that.


The Goddess Tarot ~ Kris Wladherr

2 comments:

  1. A gift that we can accept and do something with or ignore it.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...