Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Back on your feet

 

Wounded, whether self-inflicted or by the actions of others, we hurt.  The Page of Swords is back on her feet after getting back up from the turmoil suffered in the Ten of Swords.  Sometimes we just have to go through the violence, the disturbance, the emotional upheavel to learn what needs to be learned and to see more clearly from a new vantage point.  Often it is said it is 20 - 20 vision in the rear-a-view mirror.  From a global viewpoint I wonder if 2020 will launch us on a different path, personally and worldwide?



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. For many, I think it may. But there will always be others who prefer to stay stuck than move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hiatus has gotten me sidetracked from my friends.
    I am going to think on 20-20 and 2020... which I will be really glad to put in my rear view mirror.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...