Sunday, December 6, 2020

Infusion

 

I wonder why when the apple cart gets tipped over, we automatically drift to the dark-side. That's the first inclination, the 'why oh why me' response. Clearly this gal has her circle of light but stands just outside her protection.  A few things of concern can become a mountain in our minds and then the worry really sits in. The answer is to choose a better feeling or thought, step into hopefulness and let the light banish the fears. Today is all we really have, tomorrow will take care of tomorrow. 

What do we want to infuse ourselves with, Light or the dark? We choose.


EARTH WISDOM Oracle ~ Barbara Moore & Cristina Scagliotti

2 comments:

  1. Losing my emotional sobriety has never helped a situation, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I just recently started reading your blog, I believe that I'm ready to comment. I can see in your blogging that you always choose the positive over the negative! Also, I gave your blog site to Amanda and Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...