Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Sacred Space

 

I have always consider home the place you can retreat and  find respite. The place where you can shut the door to the outside world and tune out and tune in. A place to recollect and rest. These days of covid and even more so with the days of winter ahead, I/we may find ourselves more often than not in retreat, locked away from the world and the danger of covid.  Home can begin to feel like four walls shutting us in rather than shutting the world out. Remember the Big Picture, covid won't forever dominate our lives. Change is the only constant in our Life.



Earth Wisdom Oracle

2 comments:

  1. big picture indeed. apparently impossible for small minds to see.
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we don't give up our hope for the possibility of change, I think we can keep our minds from darkness. Sometimes I have to step far back from my own life to see the world is much bigger and more resilient than I think.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...