Monday, December 28, 2020

Well done or not?

 

It has been many a day since I felt satisfaction in my work. There are many that truly love the same career that I have worked at the last twenty-four years. Not me. I am not one that can go without working for long. Something in my nature compels me to work. I will not sit idly and watch life go by, I have tried that several times, most recently these last three months. The less I do amounts to doing even less.  Time to pursue that which gives me momentum to get up and get going. Satisfaction in the activities that I do. What new Beginning can I initiate, that later next year I can pause and say, "well done."



Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. A skillful reflection such as yours will surely lead to a few open doors (or windows)!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...