Thursday, December 10, 2020

Rest

 

Go on take a nap. 

I have been sleeping a lot. Sometimes I wonder if I am taking too many naps, turning into a slug. But hey, it doesn't interfere with anyone else's life, so why worry. I have checked in and I am pretty sure it is not depression, maybe a bit of boredom. I figure up until now, for Sixty-Two years I never really napped. I know I have a deficit left over from trauma years,  It is almost winter so maybe I am acting like a bear preparing for hibernation.  This week I have been out on several appointments and have had my temperature taken four times. Not once 98.6°.  All were between 96.7° and 79.9° and I realized why I am always chilly and diving under the covers. There is a cure for that, perpetual summer; no wonder I love to be in Florida.


Earth Wisdom Oracle



1 comment:

  1. This cold weather makes me want to be under the covers too! Our small kitty has begun sitting under lamps (as if they were heat lamps) lately. :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...