Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ripples

The World has righted herself and returned to her safe haven.  Another niner card today, the Hermit yesterday and the Nine of Pentacles today.  I have traded the lantern for a companion to spend the day with.  Today is the completion of three years doing this blog.  I began with thirty days of Gratitude on November 1, 2015 and tomorrow I begin a new cycle and thirty days of gratitude.  I am grateful to this forum and a couple of great gals that converse with me through the blogasphere.  If I hadn't started posting three years ago I would have not met my couple of long distance friends. Sharyn and Bev, you have enriched my life with our conversations. Thank You!




The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your three years! I'm grateful to be a part of our little circle, and for your friendship as well. :)
    A day to enjoy the pleasures your hard work has given you.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...