Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Privation

What do I search for?  Yesterday was a quiet day.  No calls, no pressing appointments.  I slept a lot yesterday and did a couple of guided meditations.  A Hermit day.  I have had these times throughout my life and they can scare me. As a salesperson with no clients to work with, it can mean failure and many questions of self worth.
Not now, my days in sales are numbered and I am okay with that.  I need to embrace these days of solitude and withdrawal to help me find what I am searching for.  What is next. 
Yesterday I drew the World and spent my day on my own. Maybe a inclination to the end of one way and the beginning of another. Today, the Hermit. Which way will the path take me?



The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. A good time to look back on where you've been and how you got there, then decide what road you want to take now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...