Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Who's that girl?

The last few weeks I have found myself lounging around; yesterday I laid down and woke up almost two hours later. What?  I never was one for naps.  I started taking them during my recovery, but that was years ago.  I think I am in my pre-retirement years and if so, I better find something more for me to do than two hour naps.  I often wonder why so many continue working after reaching retirement age? Some maybe cause financially they need too, some because they think the world will not go one without them, and some maybe cause they take too many naps. 
I no longer want to work that many hours, I might need to, but again I don't want to. Still after 45 years I wonder if not, I might find myself in a crisis of identity.



The Goddess Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I think we all go through periods where we have to reinvent ourselves. I like to have something to do or a project to work on, but it's nice when I can choose what it will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The question is what will it be? Guess I have to give myself some time to figure that out.

      Delete
  2. I hope your find the perfect solution. I was always a person who liked multiple streams of income. (In other words none brought enough to live on but together was enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that maybe my course. I thought the part time real estate office work and part time sales would do the trick, but the office situation became a burden. I just have to figure what other part time something-something that I can do and enjoy.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...