Saturday, October 27, 2018

Eggshells

Be careful where you step.  I was thinking that about walking on eggshells when I saw this.  Always careful about where we place our next step, temper the next words out of our mouths.  That is no way to live.  Fearful of offending. 
I can't change who I am but I can change who I might be sharing the conversation with.  I have left a few acquaintances  "friends" behind this year because well, because we no long seemed right together.  I got tired of always trying to say the right thing, always forgiving of their slights.  It is okay to be on your own some of the time.




Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. satisfied with solitude is the book meaning of my card today. Having friends is hard work, probably why long distance relationships work so well. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm learning to speak my truth with kindness and respect. Of course there are always those who refuse to listen if it doesn't agree with their own.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...