Monday, October 22, 2018

Illusions

I wonder why so many use the word Illusion when commenting about The Moon card in the tarot.  More illumination that illusion.   There is a full moon this week and in my morning meditation book it speaks to the full moon.  Coincidence?
The more I look at this Full Moon the more it reminds of The Chariot.  The two ethereal wolves calling me forward.  I wonder about the surging waves and the calm waters beyond.  I am entranced by the Full Moon and when given time I will soak under its glow. 
For today I will keep my emotions in check if someone tries to get under my skin. 



The Fountain Tarot




5 comments:

  1. I love Moon cards. Because of that I probably wouldn't read it as negative, which can then skew a reading. I've mostly seen others apply the illusion in that the querent is kidding themselves. Also as bad news vs. the Sun as good news/times. Expanded I don't see the crustation, which in many Moon cards alludes to grounding in the Earth. Which is why I have different decks, they give different readings :) That is my story and I'm sticking to it...hugs s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the crayfish. I love moon cards, no problem being a bit moony. The crazy stuff is just an excuse.

      Delete
  2. I might see it as information coming up from the unconscious (like dreams) that could be hard to interpret. Or I might see it as moods influencing how I thought (which could be good or bad). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about good and not so good. No sense beating ourselves up. A lesson I am working on.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...