Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Questing

I have never given much thought to the Native American's Medicine Wheel.  I see it displayed many places and know that many people walk the path of this sacred circle.  I have always recognized the four main polar directions and give a nod to the above and below concept and can agree, that most of my direction in life comes from within, at least now, since I don't listen to others 'must' advice. But, I never added all that up to the seven directions noted here and on the medicine wheel.  Something to think about in my continuing quest for healing and healing ways.




Eartheart Wisdom - Sue Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...