Monday, October 1, 2018

You don't say.

I am arriving at that place in life that authoritative men just don't get under my skin as much.  I have resisted and rejected people, most especially men who tell me what to do.  Mostly when I draw a king, I mentally determine that no one will tell me what to do that day.  This King of Swords with is idealistic though not realistic, opinion(s) will not hold sway for me.  And further more I am not going to let him annoy me.  He is who he is and though he thinks he knows what's best for others, he does not. Well at least not all the time.







The Goddess Tarot - Kris Waldherr

1 comment:

  1. As a button I used to wear advocates, "Question Authority."
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...