Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Recognition

Well it's down to last few months of 2018.  As I set and study this card I am thinking it is time to reflect on what has brought me to this moment, this day, this year.  Recognition of this time and place.  Gratitude for what I have and what I still may accomplish.  I am reading a trilogy of three women and their families and tribulations at the turn of the last century.  One of them is a peasant, poor, and papist.  It amazes me that in order to be godly you were supposed to be poor. I have been without and I have set in this garden of plenty and I will tell you having more is easier and not necessarily less godly.  Today I will appreciate my garden of plenty and acknowledge my blessings.




The Goddess Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I think it's only ungodly when we hoard and refuse to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hoarding is another thing altogether. Still those that hoard live in fear.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...