Monday, October 15, 2018

Tender Care

"Ravens singing hearts. Mother Earth's hand cradling the tree. Can it be? Of Course! Mystery is afoot and we are protected and caressed at all times. All we have to do is be open to the magic of being and allow ourselves to be a jewel in the glowing earth.  Hope overcomes all, and now is the time to take up the mantle of caring- for yourself and those you can touch." ~ quoted from the back of the card.  Susan Andrea Lion






Eartheart Wisdom Cards - Sue Lion

2 comments:

  1. Hope is a dual edged sword. Hope is twinned with disappointment. Despair. Discouragement. I haven't had my coffee yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I will take a bit of hope. Hope that this lingering cold/flu moves along. Enough I say! I have tried to take care of myself as this card suggests. Good thing cause if I didn't, it would hang out in my chest a lot longer. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...