Monday, October 29, 2018

Flippety

I don't normally do reversals, but when you load the card on the scanner and it comes up reversed, it is worth paying attention to.
Wonder what could be ahead of me that will turn me on my head?  Maybe something I thought was coming to an end has some lose ends that need to be completed.  That spinning prism within makes me wonder what might be taking me in the wrong direction.
Whatever.  I best take an extra blouse with me today just in case I lose the shirt off my back...
Some things just don't turn out the way we expect.






The Fountain Tarot

3 comments:

  1. Flippity, love that word! Once at a fancy Las Vegas restaurant I had a light beige jacket on. Spaghetti was served, I leaned across the table for the pepper and drug the sleeve through the sauce. In appallment I slammed my arms back against my chest...double the fun. That is what your word and extra blouse brought to me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's just a reminder not to get too comfortable after completing your task, as there's something new and exciting waiting in the wings!😊

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...