Sunday, October 28, 2018

The question is

I do not know what the High Priestess has to say to me today.  Possibly finding balance in my unbalanced emotional state.  I think I am all good, but several plumbing issues makes me question myself. Do my mechanical water issues have some bearing on something hidden within myself?  The other day a plumber found a crack in a waste-water line, today the washer will not start, this is the almost brand new washer that I bought just a couple of months ago.  This High Priestess has her feet immersed in the ocean and that full moon makes me wonder about these manifestations. Am I projecting out or just hit and miss run of not so good luck?



The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. She looks pretty balanced in her crescent moon swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well crap. I get a big fat headache behind my eyes when several things go wrong at once. It is the same feeling when I'm trying to learn something on the computer. Yoga breath helps. Not much else, I have to get over and get through and only time does that. The good news is at least you got a plumber to come out!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...