Thursday, November 1, 2018

Endings and Beginnings

The ending of one thing, opens me up for a beginning of something else. 
What a curious card to draw for the beginning of my thirty days of gratitude.  Actually I drew the card at midnight for my card of the month of November and honoring All Hallows Eve.  The ending of one thing means that I had it or them in the first place.  Cannot say so long or goodbye if it wasn't in my life.  So a good place to remember those that have passed through my life, family, friends, and acquaintances.  For those that have enriched my life. To endings that make way for beginnings. 
When one door closes another opens. And thankfully I am still opening doors.




The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...