Monday, November 5, 2018

Foundational info

Most of what we learn is in observance of others.  Something like 60 or 70 percent of what we know is learned before we even get to the classroom.  I am sure that my parents passed along and taught some crap, most of what they learned from their parents.  Still I learned many things, colors, numbers, talking, food, walking and running, playing in backyards, big hugs of comfort when I was hurt.  Laughter.  I am grateful for all the things that others taught me, the good and the not so good.  From that education I could make my own choices.  Thank you to my parents and other contributing adults that helped me begin my journey. 




Native Spirit Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Washer and dryer of my own. I remember my first set and no longer having to go to the laundromat.

      Delete
  2. It is nice to get to that place where we can choose without guilt when we choose differently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have found that place. Took lots of years.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...