Saturday, November 24, 2018

Storytelling


How often do we tell and retell ourselves the same old sad stories of chaos and fear with generous heaping of complaints. 
These ongoing days of Gratitude have helped me tune out that almost ceaseless background grind.  I am replacing the spin with gratitude, appreciation, and wonder.
This month I have had to replace my glasses, have plumbing repairs done, and have not wrote a contract-no business, no money. Normally I would be filled with worry and woe, not so this month.  Thankfully I have the resources to replace the glasses and get the plumbing repaired. As to no work, I am sure the Universe is giving me this pause to have some R&R.
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.  Yay for me!


Wisdom of the Oracle - Colette Baron-Reid

2 comments:

  1. I've found the same thing with resentment. The more I feed the 'story,' the bigger it grows. When I move on to other more important things, it shrinks away. Hope you get work when you want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful every time I check out at the grocery store. I have no idea how families find the money to pay what food costs.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...