Friday, November 16, 2018

Enhanced vision

Well the other day, I stepped on my glasses and yep, time for a new pair.  I was thinking that I wanted a new pair and was delaying the process. Well the Universe stepped in - literally.  I pulled out my old pair and even though my vision has not much changed these last few years I needed to keep them as a backup so yesterday off to VisionWorks.  Though my jingle-jangle in my pockets has been lessened, I am super grateful for the technology of optometry.  With glasses I get to see lots more of the bits of this n that that my unaided eyes would miss and driving would be out of the question.  So thank you to those dedicated professionals that make my life more
sight-full. 




SpiritSong Tarot

2 comments:

  1. My daughter memorized the eye chart at school when they did testing (not wanting to get glasses in middle school). But I remember clearly her amazement at what she was able to see once she got a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there you go. Shows that we will do what we must. I didn't get my first pair until 30 and my then at 40 had to go to bifocals and my eyes, thankfully have not changed much since then. Have a really great day.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...