Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thinker

I have always valued my brain; even the times I said "what was I thinking!"  When I was injured and they were trying to stabilize me, I asked how bad it was.  One medic said "you have a serious head wound" and I asked " are my brains leaking out?"
True, and it was recorded on the dash-cam video in the emergency vehicle.  I am grateful for my brain and things I have had the luxury to learn, not everyone knows how to read and write or are allowed to make decisions for themselves.  Thank goodness I do.





Wisdom of the Oracle - Colette Baron-Reid

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful those medics and doctors were able the rehabilitate you. I'd miss your mind on these pages, otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...