Sunday, November 18, 2018

DNA

I am thankful for family.  Big reason, if not, I wouldn't be here.  Yesterday my younger sister that lives nearby and I traveled a bit north to visit our other two sisters in Indianapolis for a biannual visit.  I always wondered how the same two people, my parents, could create seven very different individuals, me and my sibs. As we get older we begin to differ even more.  Still they are family and there are good memories mixed throughout my neurons and lessons we learned along the way.  Thank you for family near and far, weird and weirder, thank you.





EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards - Steven D Farmer

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Like you, with no children, eventually my line will just go poof. But the journey is exciting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOr the most part, I have enjoyed my journey. I look back and try to follow the left road when I went right and vice/versa. I think of things I might have missed if I took a different route, and I am not willing to give up a lot of those family, friends, adventures and lessons. So I guess I took path that was meant for me.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the reminder to remember the good memories instead of focusing on the differences. I will need to hold on to that over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...