Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Change

I was reading in the booklet that dragonfly larve spend up to four years in water until they pupate.  The nymph eventually climbs up on a rock to sun itself and the dragonfly emerges.  Change.  I am grateful I am still up for changes.  They can be a bit more unsettling and at times a challenge.  I still can climb myself up and sun myself a bit and get on with what Life holds in-store for me. 
I look forward to today and a change that might be a bit exciting and fun.






EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards

4 comments:

  1. I imagine after avoiding frogs and fish for those years, they're ready for a change. Of course, then they have to worry about birds... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How insightful. Never thought about the frogs and fish. The dragonfly larve had to dodge those things and emerge to something beautiful. Thanks

      Delete
  2. I've heard the advice of "if you are having a bad streak, lay on the bed with your head hanging over and swallow a frog". Everything that follows will be wonderful by comparison. You heard it here first. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hysterical. Everything would be wonderful after a frog. Thanks for a good laugh.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...