Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Forgiveness

Yesterday I saw someone that I have not spoken to in years. After a moment of hesitation, something shifted inside and the anger just dropped away and a moment of clarity, peace, and forgiveness entered and replaced the other.  In that same instant I felt that the Universe conspired to place this person front and center.  We both needed the moment of forgiveness and I am grateful that the Universe opened that gateway.
Forgiveness does not change the past, it will change my future.







EARTH MAGIC Oracle Cards

4 comments:

  1. I once saw the man downtown that we bought this hell house from. I smiled and nodded and kept on going. The look on his face was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heavy load of resentment is only carried by us and released by us. It is a wonderful feeling of lightness, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...