Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Vista

Wow, what a view is to be had up there.  Still there are wondrous things to behold all around me/us.  I almost lost my vision when I was injured years ago.  The doctors were fairly sure I would be blind, from all the dirt and debris embedded in my eyes. Thankfully my sister called their attention to my eyes when their main concern was for my head wound and broken vertebras. For days I would ask for the time, not realizing that only one minute has passed. (drove the family crazy)
I am so grateful that my I retained my vision and for all that I get to behold.  Thank you.
ps I am also grateful that I can read a clock. Ha!





Native Spirit Oracle Cards - Denise Linn

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...