Sunday, November 11, 2018

Thank you!

Today I want to state gratitude for two things.  First this lovely card that arrived in the mail yesterday, a new rendition from Sue Lion.  A greeting card I purchased with the money that I have earned from the clients that I am grateful that I get to work with.  I bought the card because she is a mermaid and the artistry is lovely.  I am going to frame her and keep her for my personal enjoyment.

"Let the flame within your heart light the way for those who follow."  Susan A Lion

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to honor your dedication and hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love her work, that will be my thankee today, that we get to see work by people we would never know about, like in the "olden" days

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...