Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Taken for granted

The most basic and essential thing of our lives and our bodies, is the the Breath.  This last year or so I have had four bouts of cold or flu like symptoms.  Before these episodes began about this time last year, I had not had a respiratory issue in maybe six or seven years so I wonder why.  Hard to breath when you are sick with cold and flu.  I am trying to remember to breathe more deeply to keep my lungs clear.  Thank goodness I can still draw a breath.
Now to follow that thread of breath thought back to beginning of these episodes to the event horizon; which I already know.



The Wisdom of the Oracle.

3 comments:

  1. self inventory, well spotted. When I had lung cancer I told the doctor to take plenty, I have yoga lungs, acres of them. My gratitude for today

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you breathe easily and fully, and may your immune system give a whack to whatever might try to prevent that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing right at moment, a bout of something a month or so ago. An ounce of prevention, so they say.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...