Monday, June 11, 2018

OMG

Makes me want to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.

I pulled the King of Wands, and thought omg, who is going to show up today and try to boss me around?  So I placed him back in the deck reshuffled and searched him out and the companion card travelling with him - The King of Pentacles.  Two kings tag teaming me today!  Why even bother?  I don't like to be bossed or told what to do, so I might as well call it a day before I even start. Well I really can't do that with an appointment in an hour, so I will do my best when confronted. 
Both of these kings even have a really stern countenance, yikes!

3 comments:

  1. I hope those stern, curmudgeon-like looks hide kindness underneath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were/are a couple of guys at office that I have started working with. They think they are kings but really they are just running in circles, like dogs chasing there own tails.

      Delete
  2. I like this art over the card yesterday

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...