Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Courage vs Confidence

New Ventures

Courage and Confidence are often considered the same.  I believe that Courage is the building block of Confidence so, maybe they have the same structure.  Like a child, somewhat the same as a parent, but different.  Beginning something new usually requires courage or desperation, but I will stick with courage.  I noticed the baby in the pea pod is wearing a magician's hat and is holding a magic wand.  It will take the child's courage to begin his life and take his first bold steps.  Courage to fall down and get back up and....a bit of magic always helps.





Fairy Tarot - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you - I think it takes a seed of courage to grow any confidence.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...