Saturday, June 16, 2018

Information Please

Messages Received

I began my week with this page -'Messengers and Messages' and my advice to me was not to ignore any messages. I can think of three received. The first, I decided to sign up with a health coach for a few months to help me help me.  Second was my wonderful niece at the tender age of 26 is suffering symptoms similar to MS; she has a visit scheduled with a neurologist in a few weeks, and third I was watching a Cheryl Richardson video replay and one thing for consideration was to start experiencing Life instead of trying to conquer it - how many Summers, Falls, Winters, and Springs do I have left? Unknown. So time to be really present and enjoy because they are not limitless.
All three have impacted me.  The first, I was done with self help gurus and books, but Kris Carr's message has struck a note.  Who would expect a vibrant, young, healthy 26 old  to have issues, especially someone close to me?  It can't happen, Right? And I have never cared for Cheryl Richardson, but watched her anyway.
A new Summer is upon me and I am going to immerse myself.

The Linestrider's Journey Tarot - Siolo Thompson

3 comments:

  1. I read the other day that we don't have experiences, we ARE the experience (it is not separate from us). I hope your niece finds her symptoms are from something else that can easily be corrected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just want to be more in the moment, forget rehashing a 1000 scenarios and just be.

      Delete
  2. I can so te late to this longing. Good for you to make yourself a priority. This way you'll take care of you, and you'll be strong for your niece if or when she needs you. I hope a nd pray everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...