Sunday, June 24, 2018

Illusions

All that glitters is not gold

Years ago I read a book. ILLUSIONS by Richard Bach.  I believe I read it several times, and when I took my time to view this card, that is what popped in my mind, Illusions.   The book was based on two people.  Men.  A teacher and a student and their journey flying around corn fields one summer. It has lots of interesting quotes and thought provoking summarizion that everything is an illusion.
I have 1291 days until I turn 65. Is that a long time, maybe?  Not really that many when I count the days so far, 22440.  Is time an illusion?  I really think I feel all those 22440 days in my bones, and remember a good part of them in mind.  An Illusion?

“Don't turn away from possible futures before you're certain you don't have anything to learn from them.” 
― Richard BachIllusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah



Wisdom of the Oracle Cards - Colette Baron-Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...