Friday, June 8, 2018

Bogged down

The To Do List

What do I have to do? What do I want to do? What do I choose to do.  What do I enjoy doing?
Interesting those first three are future tensed and the fourth is in the present "ing" enjoy doing.  Sometimes we can figure out what 'to do' by just jotting it down.
Typical Ten of Wands have us weighted down by the things we carry.  What do I have to do -work. What do I want to do-spend more time out doors. What do I choose to do-work and spend some time outdoors in sales. What would I enjoy doing, I think a gardener; nothing happier than being out with the plants.
Now if I could find a year round greenhouse and garden center that I could work in and I could pay the bills, sweet.



The Fairy Tarot

2 comments:

  1. When I think of being bogged down, I think of traction. Without it, I just spin my wheels without actually making any progress.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...