Saturday, April 15, 2017

Fortune's child

I am not going to over think this card and study it long and hard.  I am not going to try to figure out why the fairy has spun her golden hair so long as to cause a tripping hazard.  Who knows maybe she found Rumpelstilskin's wheel.  I am just going to go with the feeling that something wonderful is coming my way.  The Wheel of Fortune has turned and for today, I am Fortune's child.


Lucky Me!

FAIRY Tarot Cards
Illustrations by Howard David Johnson
Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine

7 comments:

  1. We both seem to have 'don't delay' messages today that encourage us to take advantage of opportunities before us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe so. The first half of my business day yesterday has me thinking of 'drawing the line in the sand.' That being said it is time to turn and look for the opportunities ahead. May Fortune's touch be with us both.

      Delete
  2. I hope Lady Fortune will smile upon you today! I won 5 euro's in a local lottery so my day is blessed already 💞☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! Buy yourself some Easter flowers. Bright Blessings.

      Delete
  3. sometimes we have to move the wheel, rather than be moved. I'm picturing you with Jack Sparrow and the parrot, smiling and gently turning the wheel...destination unknown but bound to show up on the horizon fairly soon. After all, we're out of rum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a delightful picture you have painted, Most assuredly you are along with us all on the voyage, because I distinctly remember it is your turn to get the rum. Yo Ho Ho

      Delete
    2. no sweat! I've emptied Rob's pockets of all change. Small Rum's all around.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...