Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Seasonal Shifts

What an interesting World card.  The World Tree gives us a glimpse of seasonal shifts with backdrops of  Brother Sun and Sister Moon.  I am thinking that the Crane and Snake represents that wisdom forms in different ways for different people at different times.


The seasonal shifts represented in the branches of the World Tree, remind me of a bit of advice my Mother gave to each of us as young adults.  Not to marry anyone until we knew them a full year; giving us a perspective of the person through the changing seasons.  I have been thinking of my parents a lot lately and miss them so.

the Green Witch - Anna Moura

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this Carolyn. I am sure they are closer than you might realize. Gentle Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents do visit. Not as much these long years later after they left the planet. A few days I regressed to a little girl and all I wanted was my Mommy.

      Delete
  2. That was some excellent advice given to you. Lovely card. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have taken it too seriously since I never married. Three of my sisters married three times and my youngest sister only once. Go figure.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...