Saturday, April 22, 2017

Review and Reflect

Last night I started reading a book on psychology that I picked up in the library.  In the first chapter the author writes "The seventeenth-century French philosopher Rene' Descartes sitting by the fire in his winter dressing gown, and looked into his own thought processes and reflected...cogito ergo sum, I think therefore I am."  This is the exact description of the King of Wands I drew yesterday, coincidence?  So I am reposting this King of Wands.
I drew the Eight of Cups this morning and I believe this is a continuation of  'cogito ergo sum'  -thinking a thing and making it so.
the Green Witch Tarot- Ann Moura

1 comment:

  1. I like this eight of cups he looks like he's off on a good thought walk.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...