Friday, April 28, 2017

Hmm, what to do?

I really like this Seven of Cups.  In this interpretation the cups are not filled with choices they are left to me fill as I please.  I like that. 

Each day is a new opportunity.  I wonder what I will do with my day.    I like to look at these seven cups as the seven days of the week.  Sometimes I plan my week out and have an agenda and then there are those days and weeks that my cups are not filled with lists of things to do and accomplish.  The three sprites are joining me to see if this may be a day for adventure?  Hmm, wonder what I would like to do?










the Green Witch Tarot - Ann Moura


2 comments:

  1. Good morning! We are going to a plant and garden show today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sprites definitely seem to be trying to pull her a certain way. :) Looks like fragrant lily-of-the-valley growing in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...