Friday, April 21, 2017

Wand at the ready

Many years later one of those five wizards of yesterday, is still working with his magic.  He has learned many things on his way from there to here. This King of Wands message to me is that I know longer have to seek those answers; the magic is in me.  We keep all those things learned within us even though most can't be recalled some long years later.
I was at the company office yesterday evening; meeting a client after 6pm.  The office manager was still there after hours and she and I had a short conversation. She mentioned how many agents could not find the balance with themselves and their business.  She commented that I didn't seem as driven by the same insecurities.  I told her she would be surprised; that most sales people, myself included, are plagued with self doubts.  This King of Wands reminds me that it is okay to just be.

the Green Witch Tarot - Ann Moura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...