Monday, May 2, 2016

Wings

I read over the accompanying booklet and the only line that might apply to me was 'Your inner child needs to play.'  I look at this card and think, I would love a pair of butterfly wings.  They would let me fly all over the place, swishing here and there. What joy - what fun, especially since I am so Earth bound.  I don't have children, not pregnant, I don't teach, and there are no young children in my family, so I guess it's my inner child.

I wonder if they make Fairy wings in adult size?  Guess I could go to the local novelty store.  If it was around Halloween I could get a costume.  If nothing else I could wear them around the house, maybe I could fly through my housework.  Anyway I think today I will get some play time in. 
I grabbed a picture of when I was younger and I think I will keep it out on my altar and see if the younger version of me comes out to play.

MAGICAL MESSAGE from the fairies

Below is a picture of me at 2 years of age in 1959 


6 comments:

  1. Just close your eyes and fly high Carolyn!
    Hugs
    Ps Love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable child you were - love that head full of curls! It sounds strange to say it this way, but I have to work harder at play than work (at least in making it a priority).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have lots of curls, though with hair color it weighs them down, and of course my hair is thinner.

      Delete
  3. Love those cuffs. Mother used to buy our shoes the same way, we had to grow into them, by the time they fit they were wore out. I expect you've grown your own wings, they just need to unfurl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably hand me downs from sister, and then from me to the next. We would climb trees and jump, that was kind of like flying.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...